Thursday, June 26, 2008

I Succumb

It started with Facebook and now I join the rest of young America by starting my own blog. Doubtful anyone will read it, but maybe I can count it as journaling??? Thanks to my big sis, Cheryl and her blog for providing the inspiration. Photos will be lacking at first, but hopefully I will eventually find the means so that everyone besides those on Facebook can see the hilarity that tends ot ensue when I'm around a camera. For those that don't know, I live in Los Angeles (have for the last 2.5 years) where I am trying to work full time as a musical theater performer. I have actually had some success and have even been paid several times. When that doesn't pay the bills, I work part-time as a receptionist at Westside School of Ballet in Santa Monica where I also take class 5 days a week. I'm also a certified personal trainer but don't do that as often as I'd like.

1 comment:

Cheryl and William said...

WOO HOO!!! I am SO HAPPY to have a blogger from my immediate family! Hooray for technology!